Established in January 2010, Quilty Pleasures is a small independent quilt company. Owner, Elizabeth Betts has a background in print design and 11 years experience in quilt making. She studied for her City & Guilds in Surrey with Janet Twinn and is a member of the Quilters Guild and a founder member of the Brighton Modern Quilt Guild. Her first book on quilting for beginners is due to be published in June 2013 by David & Charles.
From the bright and cosy studio in Brighton, Quilty Pleasures provide:
- Patchwork and Quilting workshops
- Quilt Surgeries - for help and advice with specific projects
- Private teaching for individuals and small groups
- Patterns and kits designed in-house
- Celebration parties for adults or children
- Patchwork and Quilting supplies available online
- Visits to groups and events with the pop-up shop
Although we are an online shop, visitors are welcome to come and browse and buy our selection of fabric and haberdashery on Thursdays between 12.00 and 5.00 pm.
We are happy to open at other times by arrangement.
Join Our Mailing List
Keep up to date with our new products and other Quilty Pleasures news.
Social MediaFollow us on Twitter See us on Pinterest Find us on Facebook
1b Upper Hamilton Road
Brighton, BN1 5DF